Thursday, May 31, 2012

Video Tutorials: What's it Like to Hike on the AT

Video Tutorials: What's it Like to Hike on the AT:

What does a thru-hiker see as he/she hikes?





More views from the eyes of a thru-hiker:





One last video from the view-point of a thru-hiker. In this one I show you how quickly the Trail goes from ho-hum to awesome. I also point out how one can use the blazes to follow the Trail. Oh, the chunk-a chunk-a noise you hear in the background is my nPower PEG kinetic battery charger. The sound is due a magnet bouncing up and down in an inductor, which generates electricity as I walk. Wicked cool, if you ask me!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the videos, looks very familiar. Glad to see you up right and on the trail.

    BEAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back. I was getting a little worried until I called Rascal and Beanie. Loved the videos. Felt like I was walking along with you! Love you, Sherrie

    ReplyDelete